Calm CP by NeuroScience can provide a calming effect and inhibit feelings of stress by addressing high cortisol levels.
- Advanced support for feeling calm
- Supports healthy stress management
- Aids in the balancing of cortisol levels
Calm CP: Tranquility through Cortisol Management
Cortisol is a steroid hormone made and released by the adrenal glands. Although cortisol has many functions, it is best known for its association to the stress response. Cortisol is released as the body’s response to high-stress scenarios. If the body is constantly exposed to high-stress situations, cortisol will continue to be released at high levels. The body can react negatively to these high cortisol levels over a prolonged period of time. As a result, one may feel anxious, overly energized, or have difficulty sleeping.
Calm CP is specifically formulated to contain ingredients that reduce cortisol levels and may help with the effects of high cortisol levels.
- Banaba leaf extract – when standardized to 2% corosolic acid, this ingredient can slow the body’s cortisol production and lower cortisol output.
- Phosphatidylserine – addresses many of the effects of high cortisol levels, like the body’s response to any type of stressor. It can aid in mood stabilization and sleep difficulties.
- Glycine – this amino acid inhibits overstimulation, which can be an effect of high cortisol levels.
- Taurine – this amino acid enhances GABA function, which may provide feelings of peace and relaxation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.