Daxitrol Essential by NeuroScience is a specialty-blend of ingredients that targets low serotonin and dopamine levels, which may provide support to the pleasure/reward pathway.
- May help manage cravings
- May decrease impulsive behavior
- Promotes increased energy levels
Daxitrol Essential: Strongest Craving Control
Daxitrol Essential targets the pleasure/reward pathway which may decrease cravings and impulsivity. This specialty formula provides ingredients that may increase both dopamine and serotonin levels. Low dopamine and serotonin levels have been linked to cravings and increased food intake. Increasing dopamine and serotonin levels may reduce these food cravings and result in appetite suppression. The Daxitrol Essential formula contains ingredients that may increase the synthesis of these neurotransmitters, as well as herbs and minerals that support a healthy metabolism.
- 5-HTP is the chemical precursor to serotonin. Supplementing with 5-HTP promotes increased serotonin synthesis within the body.
- Mucuna cochinchinensis seed extract contains a large concentration of L-DOPA. L-DOPA can easily be converted to dopamine by the body, which may increase dopamine levels.
- Huperzia serrata contains huperzine A, which can decrease acetylcholine levels and enhance the reward sensation, making cravings less frequent.
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine promotes healthy glutamate levels, which may enhance control.
- L-phenylalanine is the precursor to the neurotransmitter PEA, which has been linked to inattentiveness. Lack of focus can contribute to cravings. L-phenylalanine promotes focus in order to control food cravings.
- Green tea acts as an antioxidant that may increase fat burning and promote weight loss.
- Coleus forskohlii is useful in weight management.
- Chromium may control blood sugar and curb carb cravings.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.