Calm G by NeuroScience promotes healthy brain function by supporting normal glutamate levels, which may relieve stress and promote feelings of relaxation.
- Modulates GABA-glutamate levels
- Protects against over-stimulation
- Help manage oxidative stress
Calm G: Strong Glutamate Inhibitor for Advanced Calming Support
The formulation of Calm G targets a neurotransmitter pairing that is responsible for proper brain function. Glutamate, an excitatory neurotransmitter, operates in conjunction with GABA, an inhibitory neurotransmitter, to provide balance to the brain. The imbalance between these two neurotransmitters can result in negative effects to one’s overall well-being. Specifically, high glutamate levels can cause overstimulation to the neurons. Continued overstimulation can result in neuronal death (excitotoxicity), increased oxidative stress, and decreased cellular activity. Those with high glutamate levels may feel anxious, stressed, restless, or unfocused.
Calm G may provide feelings of calm, focus, and relaxation to those with high glutamate levels. The proprietary blend of Calm G contains key ingredients that may reduce excitotoxicity and maintain healthy glutamate levels:
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine: may decrease intracellular glutamate levels. It also supports the formation of glutathione, a protein known as “the master antioxidant” due to its ability to rid the body of toxins and free radicals produced from oxidative stress.
- L-theanine: blocks glutamate receptors, which decreases glutamate levels and promotes feelings of relaxation.
- Alpha-lipoic acid: supports glutathione levels in the body.
- Coenzyme-Q10: regulates glutamate levels and prevents oxidative damage to the cells of the body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.