ExcitaPlus by NeuroScience supports both adrenal health and catecholamine levels by providing a proprietary blend of ingredients that may increase catecholamine synthesis.
- May provide strong catecholamine support
- May support healthy dopamine levels
- Helps increase mood and energy
ExcitaPlus: Strongest Adrenal and Catecholamine Support
ExcitaPlus is specifically formulated to provide the best support for potentially increasing catecholamine levels and providing support for the effects of low catecholamine levels. Catecholamines include hormones such as epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine. Low levels of these hormones may cause fatigue under stress, mood changes, focus issues, and slower reflexes. The proprietary blend of ExcitaPlus contains different amino acids and extracts that, in combination, enhance catecholamine function and prevent negative effects of adrenal fatigue and dopamine depletion.
- L-tyrosine: this amino acid is a precursor to epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine.
- L-methionine: this amino acid is the precursor to SAMe, an important cofactor in the synthesis of epinephrine.
- Rhodiola rosea root extract (5% rosavins): low doses of this root may stimulate the release of epinephrine and norepinephrine from the adrenal glands.
- Mucuna cochinchinensis seed extract: as a source of L-DOPA, supplementing with this seed can help to increase dopamine synthesis.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.